They love these unique places people our region. Braslau lakes is one of the most beautiful corners of the nature in the North-West of the Republic of Belarus. This place, where the sky falls into the arms of the lakes, where the wind meeting the waves, singing a special melody of happiness, especially where the sand is warm and gentle, absorbs the traces of people, endowing them with energy strength, where the stars at night especially bright, and the colors of nature is still pristine…
Braslav lakes are so amazing region, having been here once, to forget them is impossible, the soul will seek here again and again. More than 300 lakes, the unique landscape of the Braslav range, the climate in the region make it particularly favorable for tourists at almost any time of the year. The summer population of Braslav is increased to 5 times. The unique natural conditions of the region allow you to relax to both adults and children. Braslav attracted by the peace and tranquility, friendliness and naturalness. Rest in Braslaw is best suited for those who are tired of the bustle and rhythms of big cities who long for fresh air, scented pines, who dream about the good fishing, and throat health for themselves and their children.
In the Braslav area continues Continue reading
In the summer my husband and I every weekend I get out to go across the field. I made my personal ranking of places to visit. So:
1. Blacksmith’s house Kirillov in kunara village — it’s an incredibly beautiful structure that affects the beauty and flight of fancy on the theme of Soviet times.
2. Leaning tower in Nevyansk — there’s a whole complex, including the tower (which actually is tilted), the Museum, the monument and the Cathedral.
3. Wooden house in the world — a very beautiful example of wooden architecture on the motives of the 275th anniversary of Nevyansk.
4. The open air Museum in the village of Sul — here you can see the original design collected from anchors and products Demidov factories.
5. St. George’s Church in Kourovka — very beautifully located on the Bank of Chusovaya river, through which the Church has a suspension bridge.
6. Abandoned Rugosity in degtiarsk — the remnants of the Soviet past, producing a lasting impression.
7. Lake Tavatuy — the most beautiful lake in the West Bank (the village near the lake) offers a great view of the lake and the Ural mountains.
8. The monument Continue reading
In the spurs of Valdai hills, in the upper reaches of the Volga river, in the North-East of the Tver region is Penza region . Its administrative center is the urban-type settlement Peno. This area is a lot of rolling hills, with an abundance of rivers and lakes.
The district, through the beautiful lake Sterzh, vselug hotel, Peno, Volgo runs the great Russian river Volga. Here, she receives the first tributaries — Rune, Code, Zhukopa.
More than 60% of the territory is covered with forests, rich in this area and natural resources — peat, clay, sand, limestone.
Before the creation of the Kalinin region, this area was part of Western region, Velikoluksky district. The ancient history of penovskiy land is strongly linked to the settling of the Slavic tribes and with the historical fate of the cities of Rzhev and Ostashkov .
In ancient times the territory of this region lived Krivichi. These tribes were some of the strongest among the Slavic. This period is characterized by archaeological finds on the shore of lake vselug hotel, the mounds along the banks of the Western Dvina.
Between lake Peno and vselug hotel, Continue reading