Today we will walk through the most beautiful lakes of our planet. Presenting your attention the ten most beautiful lakes in the world! Look!
1. Plitvice lakes, Croatia. 16 crystal-clear lakes are connected by a system of waterfalls. Noteworthy is the fact that the new waterfalls at the lakes are formed each year. All the matter that fell in water the leaves and branches are covered by the so-called “chalk plant”, which after dying calcify and turn into hard material, overlying the river. Water gradually breaks such dams, creating new waterfalls.
2. Lake Baikal, Russia. The world’s deepest lake is also one of the most picturesque. The natural beauty of lake Baikal without visiting tourists is best observed in the early summer. At this time the ice begins to melt and the ice to see the seals.
3. Peyto Lake, Canada. Pictures of this lake are often used as landscape postcards. The incredible blue of the water created by the melting glaciers that wash into the lake of rock.
4. Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. In the language of Maya the name of the lake means “the place where the rainbow gets color”. Located at the foot of the three majestic volcanoes of the lake in recent years changes its color from dark blue to blue-green. Experts say that the reason Continue reading
Among a large number of beautiful lakes You can find some that are a special beauty. Water has a special color and it may seem that you went to another dimension. This is how beautiful scenery of another planet.
In this selection of ten of the most beautiful colored lakes in the world.
Laguna Verde is a salt lake, which is located in the southwest High plains of Bolivia. For those who speak Spanish the name of the lake speaks for itself. The fact that it is translated as Green Lagoon. Name appeared for a reason.
The water here is really green. The lake is located near the foot of the licancabur volcano, and the beautiful green tint of the water, the lake due to the many minerals and other substances, including copper. Color lake is famous for its hot springs.
Here is the chain of 6 dark blue mountain lakes. They are located high in the mountains of the Hindu Kush in Central Afghanistan. In 2008 they became the first National Park in Afghanistan.
Lakes formed by mineral-rich water, it seeps through the rocky cracks and crevices in rocks. The hue of water depends on the minerals which are presents in the water in large numbers.
The water of lake Pukaki has its own private, Continue reading
1. Morskie Oko in Poland.
One of the most beautiful lakes in the world is Morskie Oko, which is located in the blue-green valley in the Polish part of the Tatra mountains. In the summer around the lake to observe Saren who come here to eat tender vegetation. On one of the mountains of the old hut that once belonged to the Polish scholar, writer and philosopher — the Stanislaw Staszic.
2. Lake Sea Eye — a hidden treasure among the mountains — in winter looks fantastic.
3. Lake Powell in the USA.
Lake Powell is located in the US, on the border of Utah and Arizona. It’s an artificial pond, surrounded by colourful cliffs and bright blue water is very heavily contrasts with the Sands of the desert and green cacti. This place is abundant with wildlife, especially the playful fish, lurking under the surface of the water.
4. Cachon Reflection on lake Powell — American Continue reading