10 places in the Sverdlovsk region that are worth a visit
In the summer my husband and I every weekend I get out to go across the field. I made my personal ranking of places to visit. So:
1. Blacksmith’s house Kirillov in kunara village — it’s an incredibly beautiful structure that affects the beauty and flight of fancy on the theme of Soviet times.
2. Leaning tower in Nevyansk — there’s a whole complex, including the tower (which actually is tilted), the Museum, the monument and the Cathedral.
3. Wooden house in the world — a very beautiful example of wooden architecture on the motives of the 275th anniversary of Nevyansk.
4. The open air Museum in the village of Sul — here you can see the original design collected from anchors and products Demidov factories.
5. St. George’s Church in Kourovka — very beautifully located on the Bank of Chusovaya river, through which the Church has a suspension bridge.
6. Abandoned Rugosity in degtiarsk — the remnants of the Soviet past, producing a lasting impression.
7. Lake Tavatuy — the most beautiful lake in the West Bank (the village near the lake) offers a great view of the lake and the Ural mountains.
8. The monument to the Unity of Russia and the memory of ancestors who fell the power of the Ural region, in the village of Ust-Duck on the river Chusovaya.
9. White mountain, which offers a beautiful view from the Chernoistochinsk tract.
10. The village of Charency, which built a monument to Demidov Akinfiy and not far from a bridge across the river Chusovaya.
In General, our region is immensely beautiful! Travel, and discover new places. Good luck!
From the editor:
On our portal there is information about the environs of Moscow and St. Petersburg. It is wonderful that we now have and essay about the vicinity of Yekaterinburg. But, gentlemen, because the surroundings of Tomsk and Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk and Irkutsk, Vladivostok and Kaliningrad, Nizhny Novgorod and Novgorod the Great and many other of our cities. If you are able to get away from mundane Affairs and to go somewhere else besides work, home and garden, tell us where to go.